Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Fr. Leonard Feeney was correct and the magisterium was wrong.


Lionel: 
I read this article a long time back....

BUT Father Feeney did muddy the waters by TOTALLY being against BOB  BOD and I I  as being against faith and God.


Lionel: 
There could be different ways of interpreting this.Exclusive salvation in the Catholic Church means there is no relevant BOD, BOB and I.I.

BOB, BOD and I.I have nothing to do with the dogma EENS.
I would agree with him here.There are no cases of BOD,BOB and I.I.

Even if someone says that there is a possibility that someone could be saved with BOD,BOB and I.I it is meaningless.Since there are no such cases in real life.


I agree with you, Lionel on your wording in regards to Father Feeney. He was correct in his understanding of No Salvation Outside the Church(NSOCC). But he was wrong on his understanding of Bob, Bod and Ii . This was most unfortunate but it led to the quitting for the most part of teaching that there was no salvation outside the Catholic Church by of all people by Cardinal Cushing who did incredible damage to the Catholic Church on many issues.
Lionel: 
Fr.Feeney was correct. There was no salvation outside the Church.
Cardinal Cushing and the Holy Office were wrong to assume that it was either BOD, BOB and I.I or EENS.For them BOD, BOB and I.I were visible and known exceptions.
It was Fr. Feeney who was correct and the magisterium which was wrong.-Lionel Andrades




No comments: